Dl-Methionine Feed Additives for Hot Sale
|20-39 40-59 60+|
|FOB Unit Price:||US $2,000 US $1,900 US $1,800|
|Purchase Qty. (Tons)||FOB Unit Price|
|Transport Package:||25kg or 50kg PP Bags|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: DL-methionine
- Shape: Powder
- Type: Amino Acid
- Trademark: deda
- Origin: Shandong, China
- Certification: QS, CCC, SGS, RoHS, ISO, CE
- Function: Amino Acid Additives
- OEM: Yes
- Specification: first-class
- HS Code: 23099010
animal feed supplement for livestock is chelated by DL-methionine and zinc sulphate
1. Resulting from the reaction of a mole of zinc ion to a moles of methionine, high chelate percentage ,the greatest stability.
2. High bioavailability , better nutrition of zinc,is a kind of better feed additive
3. Don't be affected by pH value, inorganic ions and organic macromolecules in digestive tract.
Higher utilization ratio
1. The bioavailability of animal feed supplement for livestock significantly better than other organic zinc.
2. Solve the problem of hoof crack for sows efficiently .
3. Increase the laying, fertilization, and hatching rates, improve the quality of eggshell.
4. Leads to the removal of rough and messy feather, obtaining bright feather. And decrease in cannib alism of pecking the plume and anus.
5. Increase feed intake effectively , can improve animal growth and the resistance of disease.promote more nutrition
6.This zinc methionine can suplement animals nore nutrition healthy,can make the animals growth
Specification of DL-Methionine:
|Appearance||White crystals or crystalline powder|
|Loss on drying(%)||≤0.3|
|Residue on ignition(%)||≤0.1|
Package:25kg Bag Or as requirement
DL-Methionine is one of the basic units for composing the protein, is the only sulfur bearing amino acid among the essential amino acids, it participated in the transmethylation interior the animal body, the phosphorus metabolism and the adrenalin, choline and creatine synthesis, it also is the raw material of the protein and cystine synthesis. Methionine is unable to synthesize in the animal body, must take in from food. Adds it in the feed, can promote the poultry to grow, increase lean meat quantity and reduce the feeding cycle.
1, Service we can provide:
1. Quality control, before shipment, free sample for test. after shipment, keep sample for 1 year
2. Packing as your request, with photo before shipment
3. Prompt shipment with professional documents
4. Our trade staff can assist you 24hours a day.
5. Free sample can be send in one day.
1.Professional supplier with 30 years experience for feed additives.
2.We also accept small order.
3.A strong team to work for you.
4.SGS and GMP certificate
|PHARM GRADE||FEED GRADE|
|L-Cysteine||L-Ornithine HCl||N-Acetyl-L-Glutamine||L-lysine sulphate|
|Product Name:||Methionine||Appearance:||White Crystal or White Powder|
|Other Name|| |
DL-2-Amino-4-(methylthio) butyric acid
|Grade||Feed Grade, Food Grade, Medicine Grade||Usage||Animal Pharmaceuticals|
|CAS No.:||59-51-8||EINECS No.:||200-432-1|
|Description||DL-Methionin, one of essential amino acids and sulfur amino acids, is the first limiting amino acid in poultry, and probably also in high-yielding cows, and is the second or third limiting amino acid in pigs fed convertional diets.|
DL-Methionine participates in synthesis of tissue proteins, vitamins, enzymes and hormones taking part in nitrogen, carbohydrate and fat metabolisms, and it is the important source of methyl groups for synthesis of all nucleic acids, as well as the sulfur source for sulfonic compounds.
DL-Methionine is frequently used in the feed industry to meet the requirements of target animals and fish, in order to maximize production performance and reduce nitrogen emission. Usually, diets for piglets and growing pigs can show a considerable deficiency in Methionine, especially when formulated to achieve low nitrogen excretion for ecological reasons. Therefore, such a deficiency must be conveniently compensated for by adding DL-Methionine in animal diets.
|Application||1. Food grade:|
Methionine can be used as nutrition enhancer, flavouring agent, improving food nutrition value and flavor.
2. Feed grade:
Methionine can improve animal production, health and quality of animal products.
3. Medicine grade:
Methionine can protect liver and myocardial, fight depression, fall blood pressure.