L-Lysine Feed Additives Organic Chemical
|20-39 40-59 60+|
|FOB Unit Price:||US $1,200 US $1,100 US $1,000|
|Purchase Qty. (Tons)||FOB Unit Price|
|Transport Package:||25kg or 50kg PP Bags|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: lysine
- Shape: Powder
- Type: Amino Acid
- Trademark: deda
- Origin: Shandong, China
- Certification: QS, CCC, SGS, RoHS, ISO, CE
- Function: Feed Preservatives
- Lysine: Lysine
- Specification: gmp, sgs
- HS Code: 23099010
1. Lysine is an amino-acid. It isan essential amino-acid for animals. Lysine is not synthesized in animals, hence it must be ingested as lysine-containing proteins.
2. The effect of lysine is:
(1)meeting the requirements of animals and improving growth.
(2)improving amino acids'balance.
(3)increasing utilization of feed resources, decreasethe cost of feed.
(4)increase the nutritive values of plant protein.
(5)benefit the resources of protein feed as a whole.
Synonyms: (S)-2,6-DIAMINOCAPROIC ACID;(S)-(+)-LYSINE;LYSINE;LYSINE, L-(+)-;L-(+)-LYSINE;L-LYSINE;L-LYSINE BASE;H-LYS-OH
Chemical Properties White to pale yellow crystalline powder
Usage Essential amino acid for human development. Lysine residues are useful in many cellular processes, due to their ability to accept a wide variety of post-translational modifications.
L-Lysine, one of essential amino acids, is the first limiting amino acid for pigs and the second for poultry. The level of dietary L-Lysine concentration significantly influences on the growth performance and feed efficiency. Supplementing L-Lysine in dietary could balance the amino acid profile in the formula and fulfill the requirements of animals to optimize the technico-economic result of production.
Color light brown to yellow
Content of nitrogen 15.34%
Crude protein 94.5%
Loss on drying 1% max
Residue after burning 0.1% max
Ammonium Salt max 0.04%
Heavy metal max 0.003%
Arsenic max 0.0002%
Amino acid is the general name of a class of organic compounds containing amino and carboxyl. The amino acid which attached to the α- amino group on the α- carbon is α- amino acid. All the amino acids composing the protein are α- amino acids. Amino acid is a basic unit of biological function protein macromolecules and basic substance of composing proteins required by animal nutrition
Amino acid givs a specific molecular structure and morphology to protein, making which molecule having the biological activity. Protein is important active molecules in Organism, including enzyme catalyzed metabolism.
Amino acids is the most basic substance constituting proteins of the organism which related to life activities, it has close relation with life and biological activity. It has special physiological functions in antibody, and it is a kind of indispensable nutrients in living body. Generation existence and extinction of life are all related to protein, once lost , life would be gone . The basic unit of the protein are amino acids, so if the body lacks any kind of essential amino acids, it will lead to physiological dysfunction, affects the body's normal metabolism and leads to disease in final.
Related Products as below
Benzocaine CAS: 94-09-7
Lidocaine CAS: 137-58-6
Propitocaine hydrochloride CAS: 1786-81-8
Tetracaine hydrochloride CAS: 136-47-0
Procaine hydrochloride CAS: 51-05-8
Pramoxine hydrochloride CAS: 637-58-1
Tetracaine CAS: 94-24-6
Proparacaine hydrochloride CAS: 5875-06-9
PROCAINE CAS: 59-46-1
Benzocaine hydrochloride CAS: 23239-88-5
Lidocaine hydrochloride CAS: 73-78-9
Articaine hydrochloride CAS: 23964-57-0
Levobupivacaine hydrochloride CAS: 27262-48-2
Ropivacaine hydrochloride CAS: 132112-35-7
Dibucaine hydrochloride CAS: 61-12-1
Bupivacaine hydrochloride CAS: 14252-80-3
Articaine CAS: 23964-58-1
1. Fast Delivery: We can delivery within 24 hours upon receipt of your payment.
2. Quality can be promised. Hot sell to Worldwide.
3. Payment Terms: T/T Bank Transfer, Western Union and MoneyGram Available.
4. Free Sample available at any time.
5. Tracking your order at any time. Inform your order's further new situation at any time.
1. We have experience in exporting steroids, as you know, EU places much emphasis on them, and you must find a experienced partner who will assure you;
2. Quality: Our company is a professional leading factory in China in pharmaceutical area, We had stable customers and exported to Germany, Spain, UK, USA, Australia, Middle East, and any other countries. We can provide good references about our company. As for the quality of the products, we 're sure they can satisfy you well enough;
3. Package: Professional packing with professional materials
4. Delivery: We have products in stock, and we will deliver them soon when your PO arrived. Meanwhile we will give you the tracking number in order to make you know the exact location of the products. We will keep track of the product until they arrive you; We choose the best courier service for you, and with the delivery around 5-7 working days.
5. Service: Best Service with after-sales service and consultation
L-Lysine Monohydrochloride Feed grade
|Appearance||White or light brown powder, odorless|
|Assay(%), (dry basis)||98.5 Min|
|Specific rotation(°)||+18.0 - +21.5|
|Loss on drying(%)||1.0 Max|
|Residue on ignition(%)||0.3 Max|
|Ammonium salt(%)||0.04 Max|
|Heavy metals(ppm)||30 Max|
|pH||5.0 - 6.0|
L-Lysine Sulphate Feed grade
|Description||Brown or light brown granule, no obvious smell|
|Assay(%), (as C6H14N2O2 dry basis)||55 Min||51 Min|
|Other amino acids(%)||10 Min||10 Min|
|Loss on drying(%)||3.0 Max||3.0 Max|
|Residue on ignition(%)||4.0 Max||4.0 Max|
|Ammonium salt(%)||-||1.0 Max|
|Pb(ppm)||20 Max||20 Max|
|As(ppm)||2.0 Max||2.0 Max|